Thanksgiving 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend up in Jackson (even though it was absolutely FREEZING so we had to dress warmer than ususal! (I have become such a wimp since I've been living in Utah! Whatever happened to my Wyoming blood?!!)).
We played games, ate GREAT food, and just relaxed. And Jax loved it up at Grandma and Grandpa's house because there are so many fun things to get in to!!
And most importantly we got to spend quality time with the fam including my parents, 5 (large!) dogs, and my sister Lacey and her husband Todd who announced that they are going to have a baby in June!
Congrats you guys! We are so excited to have another little cousin for Jax!!

And thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with us all weekend and for, once again, taking care of us! We love you tons!

No comments: