Happy Birthday Shane!

Reasons why I love my husband and why he deserves to have a wonderful birthday:


Because he brings me flowers for no reason at all.

Because he never gets upset with me (even when I gave him a horrible haircut!)

Because he still calls me "Princess".

Because he is my other half.

Because he loves his little boy as much as I do.

Because he is a worthy priesthood holder.

Because he tells me he loves me at least once a day.


Because he still takes me to see chick flicks.

Because he makes me laugh.
Because he takes care of me when I am sick.

Because he is as sentimental as I am.

Because he gets up early on Saturday mornings with Jaxon so I can sleep in.

Because he works so hard to provide for us.

Because he married me in the temple for time and all eternity.


Because he held my hand through 24 hours of labor.

Because he tells me I'm beautiful every day (even when I am 9 months pregnant!)

Because he gets so excited to give me presents that he can hardly wait for me to open them.

Because he is the most handsome man in the world!

Because he makes my world a better place!

Happy birthday babe! I love you tons!

No comments: