My mom was brave and tried this cute (and totally chic!) new hair style:
Isn't she gorgeous?!
Jax also got a hair cut. He has spiky hair now and looks totally adorable (of course!)
Unfortunately, mine didn't go so well. We tried a big wave perm on my hair to add some curl (I used to be naturally curly but I think the pregnancy hormones got rid of that!) It was so much work and sadly, when we took out the rollers, there was no curl!
But we had a great time anyway! Thanks, Aunt Lacey!
3. His giggles. The thing that makes him laugh the most is when his Daddy throws him up in the air. He loves that! 4. When he cuddles with me. This has got to be my favorite thing ever! He usually will only cuddle with me when he is tired or sick but sometimes, out of nowhere, he just lays his head on my chest and snuggles with me. 5. Watching him eat. It is so cute when he feeds himself crackers and cereal. He grabs a handful and tries to shove his whole fist in his mouth!
7. Reading books together. He has just recently gotten really into reading books. He learned how to point and now points at anything and everything in the books.
My Kaysley-puppy is four years old! (I'm not sure of the exact date of her birth, but I know it is at the end of June.) She was such a cute little furball! Now she is a cute BIG furball. I feel bad for her because she has been neglected a little since Jax was born. She is no longer an only "child". She is used to being the princess and now she is no longer in charge. But we love her and she is an important member of our family.
It was also good to see some of my Dad's extended family.
Jaxon got to meet his Great-Grandpa May!
Thanks for spoiling all of us, Grandma and Grandpa!
Also, over Memorial Day weekend, Jaxon turned 9 months old. So, in honor of that, here is a list of Jaxon's 9 favorite things:
9. Cheetos. He loves to eat the new Natural White Cheddar Cheetos. He sticks the end in his mouth and sucks on them!
8. Watching Baby Einstein. (Mommy really likes this one too because I can actually get something done while he watches it.) His favorite one is Baby Monet. He smiles and giggles when the puppets come on.
7. Tools (or anything that is not one of his toys!) I actually just figured this one out. His Grandma and Grandpa May were in Logan helping work on our house and he loved playing with Grandpa May's tools, like a wrench and the tape measure.
6. Being naked. (He is such a boy!) He has always liked it best when I take off his clothes and he whines when I put them back on.
5. Doggies! Jaxon loves to watch Kaysley and my parents' 2 collie dogs. He is so fascinated with them. And if they get close enough, he pulls their fur and whiskers!
4. Swimming. He loved swim lessons and especially likes being in the pool outdoors.
3. Blankies. He loves to get all snuggled in his blankies. His favorite blankie is actually the one that Mommy sleeps with!
2. Being outside! He loves just being outside whether we are walking, swimming, or just sitting in the backyard.
1. Mommy! This kid loves his Mommy (for now anyway!) He always wants me to hold him and cries if I leave the room without him. I'm glad that he likes me so much but he is a little clingy!
I can't belive he is already 9 months old! I love my big boy!