Goodbye Grandma

This past weekend we had a funeral for my Grandma May (I like to think of it as a celebration of the wonderful life she lived). Luckily, both of my sisters were able to make it up to Jackson so we could all be together. Leisel, Lacey, and I wrote and gave my Grandma's eulogy. Her funeral was beautiful but much harder than I thought it would be.

It was also good to see some of my Dad's extended family.

Jaxon got to meet his Great-Grandpa May!

Even though it was a very hard weekend, it was great to be with my family. Jaxon had a wonderful time with his grandparents and cousins!


I'm still having a hard time missing my Grandma and "the ranch" and it was hard to say goodbye to my Grandpa, but I know my Grandma is happy and with her family. I love you, Grandma!

No comments: