1. His eyelashes. Jaxon has the longest eyelashes (just like his Dad! They are SO wasted on men!)
2. His SMILE! He smiles all the time (especially when he wakes up). And he has the cutest front teeth right now.
3. His giggles. The thing that makes him laugh the most is when his Daddy throws him up in the air. He loves that! 4. When he cuddles with me. This has got to be my favorite thing ever! He usually will only cuddle with me when he is tired or sick but sometimes, out of nowhere, he just lays his head on my chest and snuggles with me. 5. Watching him eat. It is so cute when he feeds himself crackers and cereal. He grabs a handful and tries to shove his whole fist in his mouth!
6. The expression on his face when is figuring something out. He scrunches his eyebrows together when he is thinking really hard. (Shane has the same expression!)
7. Reading books together. He has just recently gotten really into reading books. He learned how to point and now points at anything and everything in the books.
8. Bathtime! Jaxon loves water and loves to play with his bath toys.
10. Teaching him to walk. He is strong enough now to walk around with us supporting him. But what is so cute is that he looks around at us to make sure we are watching and he is so proud of himself!