Lil' Dudes

I know it has been FOREVER since I blogged but I have a good excuse -- we were sick for the month of January. So, I fully intend to catch up on the holidays, etc., but first, an update on Jax. He is so hilarious!! The funniest thing happened the other day which probably should have annoyed me but just made me laugh so hard. Anyway, Jaxon loves to play with GI Joe type action figures which we refer to as "little dudes". (Jax calls them "doos"!) I find them all over the house in the most interesting places. He loves to put them in little "forts". And the other day when I went to get Kaysley some dog food, this is what I found!


Me and Shane laughed for so long!!

Some days I just really wonder where this kid comes from!! But we love him to death! (And he sure does entertain us!)

3 comments:

Paige said...

He is way cute!! I love the little dudes!! We would love to have a play date sometime - let us know when.

MStevenson said...

I find cars in our fridge.

CurtisandJackie said...

Hi! This is Jackie Newbold. I hope you don't mind, but I just saw your blog on Emily Martin's and decided to check it out. I don't think I've ever see little Jaxon, he is so cute!