A Very Hogan Christmas

I know this is really late (and slightly anti-climactic) but I just wanted to write a little about our holiday season.

We spent Christmas day with the May family in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Me and Jaxon were able to go up there early to help get ready for Christmas. We wrapped presents for 5 days straight! And know one will believe this if they know about the May family Christmases but my parents didn't even put up the tree until 3 days before Christmas!

But our Christmas was so fun! Shane and my sister Lacey and her husband Todd came up on Wednesday. They brought their two husky dogs and Shane brought Kaysley. So, added to my parent's two collies, there were five dogs there! It was a madhouse!

And it started snowing like crazy a few days before Christmas. And it was a total whiteout blizzard on Christmas day.

It was great though. We ate ourselves sick and opened lots of great presents.

Lacey and Todd bought us a backpack to put Jaxon in while so we can all go hiking this summer. We are looking forward to it.

And my parents bought us (among many other things) a recliner! It is so nice to rock Jaxon to sleep now. Shane and I fight over it though. The rule is, whoever sits in it has to hold Jaxon. (Shane willingly concedes it to me!)

And Jaxon got so much stuff we barely fit it all in the cars on the way home! He has a bigger wardrobe that I do! (which is pretty hard to beat according to my husband!)

Thanks so much May family for a wonderful Christmas!

The next week we were able to spend the New Year's holiday with the Hogan family. That was so much fun too!

My sister-in-law left on her mission on New Year's Eve. It was sad to see her go but we were all so excited for her.

And we opened more presents from the Hogans on that day. Shane got his shotgun, I got a great photo printer, and Jaxon got the whole nativity set of Little People. It is so cute!

Jaxon wasn't very into opening presents, but he sure liked playing in the boxes!

It was a great weekend, just relaxing, watching movies, and hanging out.

Thanks so much for everything, Hogans!

No comments: